Forum

Vous utilisez un bloqueur de publicités

Ce site diffuse uniquement des publicités non-intrusives et sont vitales pour son développement.

Productions

Nov 25 New Italian Home Made clip

Nov 25 New Italian Home Made clip

Dear friends,

I wish to introduce Silvia,a 32 years old lady, with beautiful feet that I tickle in nylon a couple of minutes, before to tied her up her ankles and big toes. She enjoy to be tickled, especially with the feathers, even if her feet jerk and her free toes wriggle a lot. In fact I don't need to tied up her wrists, and her protests are overlooking by her sweet laughter.
You know that a human mouth and tongue, is the sweetest tool to tickle, and often a ticklish women feel just pleasure. But Silvia is so much ticklish that my tongue make her laugh, sometime more than the feathers.
Well, for the first time in my videos you'll see sex, because at the end of the video I fuck her while she's kneeling, and I tickle a bit her sides too.

The clip is available on clips4sale: http://www.clips4sale.com/store/18832.

You can see preview-clips of any of my clips posted.

Regards

The Producer

Re: Nov 25 New Italian Home Made clip

humm, waouw :D

thank you very much for your message. But i'm not sure the administrator is agree about your pub. :perplexe2:

Thank you for your pub, it's interresting !

Merci pour votre pub, c'est interressant

(désolée pour l'anglais, j'y suis aussi douée qu'un escargot polonais)
(sorry for my english, i am as good as a....oh zut ! ^^)

Your advertisement looks tempting. I have just had a look and it's rather interesting. ( especially the photos :lunettesnoires2: )

Ta pub a l'air allèchante. Je viens juste de jeter un oeil et c'est assez interessant. (Surtout les photos)

:p

I hope that my english wasn't too bad.
J'espère que mon anglais n'était pas trop mauvais :hum: