Histoire : Special Tickle Time! - A Dragon Tales Fanfic

Vous utilisez un bloqueur de publicités

Ce site diffuse uniquement des publicités non-intrusives et sont vitales pour son développement.

Histoire ajoutée le 22/01/2012
Épisode ajouté le 22/01/2012
Mise-à-jour le 03/07/2021

Special Tickle Time! - A Dragon Tales Fanfic

Cassie lay on her bed, reading one of her favorite books. Ever since her first time, a tryst with her own school-teacher, she found that she really enjoyed her own ‘private time. And since she found a few of her older sisters’ dragon-romance novels, ‘private time’ had become even more special. It made her all giddy and excited reading about all those hunky dragon beaus and shapely dragon belles having magical adventures on pirate ships, great ancient dragon wars, even one about rescuing a dragon princess from some scary knights.

Even though she had a wonderful lover and some very close friends. Even after going on a young lifetime of adventures with dragons and humans alike. Even after taking on a lover with centuries of experience, she still found herself wanting to experience the wonders in those books she read. Every night, when she didn't have company of course, she would let the books take her away to a land of wonderful feeling fantasy.

But tonight it just wasn't working.

Something just didn't do it this time. The book was the same as all the others, handsome and dashing dragon, lovely and ideally beautiful dragoness, and a wild romantic adventure that left them satisfied and happy ever after. Something was definitely missing.

Cassie sighed and pulled her slightly moist fingers away from her thighs. Normally she would be on her third book by now, but for some reason, even her favorite author just didn't get the job done. Heaving out another frustrated exhalation, she marked her page and set the book down on the bedside table. Then she rolled onto her back and tucked her arms behind her head, staring at the ceiling.

She tried to imagine one of those strong, handsome heroes swooping in and carrying her away in his powerful arms. Unfortunately, try as she might, she always ended up with the same four descriptions in her mind... those males were so stale and transparent. Tailor-made to be the object of every girl’s fantasy, she just couldn't force herself to picture being with someone like that. She needed someone smart and alive... someone... like her.

"I wish someone was that satisfying for me," Cassie said with another sigh, "right now."

Cassie closed her eyes and tried to relax. After only a moment, a sharp series of knocks was heard at her door.

"That was fast," Cassie whispered to herself, "come on in!"

The door practically burst open.

"Hey Cassie!" Wheezie exclaimed as she swept inside. Normally a Siamese-twin with her brother Zak, Wheezie was conspicuously separate today. Her vibrant violet scales were shining like they just had been polished and she had the gleam of a new manicure and paint upon her claws.

"Wow," Cassie said upon seeing her, sitting up on her bed to regard her friend, "You look really different today Wheezie!"

"Yeah, I had a spa day while Zak went to the game with Lorca and Ord." Wheezie said, showing off her styled nails and scales, "It was faaantastic, and I just had to show off!"

Wheezie went through a few more poses and punctuated it all with her trademark laugh. Cassie joined her in girlish giggles.

"So what are you up to?" wondered the purple-scaled dragoness.

"Oh," Cassie said shyly, "just a little reading... you know... alone time."

"You're talking to me about alone time?" Wheezie laughed.

The book on the nightstand caught Wheezie's eye. In an instant she was across the room, playfully snatching up the novel and glancing at the elaborate cover. Cassie gasped and scrambled to hide her secret addiction.

"Passion in Crystal Caves?" Wheezie said with a further snorting laugh, "you actually read these things?"

"C'mon. Give it back Wheezie." Cassie said ashamedly, "I just read 'em to... you know..."

"Oh don't worry Cassie," Wheezie said handing back the book, "I used to read em myself."

"Really?"

"Yeah, mostly just to embarrass the crud outta Zak... but sometimes, when he had gone to sleep... you know."

Both girls broke out in giggles and Wheezie flopped down on Cassie's bed, causing the smaller dragoness to bounce.

"So why did you stop reading them?" Cassie wondered.

"Well... you know... after a while they just stopped doing the trick." Wheezie said, rolling her eyes a little, "Zak ended up figuring out the plots before I finished... and all the guy dragons go so... same-y. And then, ya know, Zak and I started fooling around with each other, and that was waaaay more fun."

"Yeah, but none of my brothers are old enough... and umm... I'm just not as close to my brothers as you are to yours." Cassie said wryly, "and I mean... I've been intimate with you, and Zak, and Quetzal. But after all that, I dunno, I found those guys in the books so... intoxicating."

Wheezie laughed even more. "After all our adventures," she said through a huge smile, "after that time Zak and I caught you, and that time with you and me on the mushroom, and that last time after Zak and me got back together, and that one time..."

"Jeeze, I get it," Cassie said playfully shoving her friend, "but you can't blame someone for fantasizing."

"Sure ya can," Wheezie said, "when there is something better within arm’s reach."

With that, she grabbed her small pink friend and heaved her back so that she was lying on top. Thus pinning Cassie, Wheezie scrabbled her manicured claws all over the scales on her friend's sides. Cassie couldn't help herself and burst out laughing. She squirmed with all her might but she just wasn't strong enough to dislodge her larger friend from on top of her.

Suddenly, a flash of inspiration hit Cassie. She stopped squirming and focused through her laughter long enough to thrust a hand inside Wheezie's pouch and wiggle her fingers across her friend's sensitive belly. The reaction was immediate. Wheezie pitched sideways and curled up into a tight ball of laughter as Cassie found her most ticklish spot. Cassie wasted little time catching her breath before leaping upon Wheezie and making a new effort with her own tickle-attack.

The small pink dragoness was now on top of Wheezie, her hands diving to her own ticklish spots. How Cassie knew where they were, she just didn't know, but at the moment she was too wild with laughter to wonder anything. Wheezie loved a good laugh every now and then but this time, it was getting a little hard to breathe. As Cassie moved up to step up a tickle-attack to Wheezie's wings. It was unfortunate for her, however, that she was too small to keep a good grip.

Seeing an opportunity in the shift, Wheezie threw her weight, hoping to regain the upper hand. Cassie let out a shriek just as she got her arms around Wheezie's neck. Wheezie, in her exuberance, got over-excited with all the tickling and threw herself a bit too hard. Both girls tumbled over the side of the bed and thumped upon the floor. It took a second for the shock to wear off but then the girls resumed at a surprised giggle.

It was then that their eyes met.

Something happened as Cassie looked into the great big green eyes of her dear friend. There she found what was missing, the thing that none of her books or grand adventures or interesting liaisons with her elderly teacher could ever hope to provide. It was a simple love she found there, something so basic and elemental that it didn't have to be anything else. Before she knew what she was doing, she pulled Wheezie by her shoulders and planted a kiss right on her friend's purple lips.

She expected Wheezie to be shocked, to pull away from her.

She should have known better.

Instead, when she pulled back, she noticed that Wheezie had this curious little smile on her face and her eyes were half closed in a sort of dreamy way. Instead of her usual laugh Wheezie let out a soft little giggle.

"Took you this long, huh?" Wheezie said in an uncharacteristically soft voice.

"I... guess I didn't realize," Cassie said, her cheeks aflame, "not until right now."

This time Wheezie kissed her, passionately. Cassie's eyes flew wide at the intensity of Wheezie's lascivious lip-lock. A familiar warmth spread within her as she kissed back. It wasn't until she felt something feathery that she realized that her hands had still been inching toward Wheezie's wings.

"Nnnnngh," Wheezie moaned as wonderful feelings spread though her as well. She sought to return the favor, her heart all aflutter at the prospect of one of her fondest dreams fulfilled at last. Cassie's wings were so much easier to reach, and soon both were being fondled in her soft palms. Only one thing could make this moment better, thought Wheezie, as she arched her long neck to give Cassie the best angle for them to continue making out.

Minutes slipped through their embrace as time ceased to have meaning while they were together. Neither cared how long they held one another, knowing that an eternity might not have been long enough. Finally, time returned and their kiss broke.

"So," Wheezie sighed, "maybe we should move on up to the bed before we continue."

"Mmm, yeah," Cassie said dreamily as she reveled in having her wings stroked.

With a heave Wheezie righted herself while holding on to Cassie, who was only a little more than two-thirds her size. With a grin she stood, holding Cassie like a giant baby. She rocked her once and then dropped her right onto the bed. Cassie landed with a string of giggles as her blankets and pillows jumped at her sudden impact.

Wheezie crawled up beside her and arched her neck so she could easily kiss on Cassie's neck.

"You like?" she breathed lustily, trailing a purple hand across Cassie's pink cheek
"Ooooh yeah."
"Well I think I know something you'll like even better."
"Mmmm, alright. I suppose you should show me."

Without a further word Wheezie kissed Cassie's neck. And then the top of her chest. And then moved down further to kiss the top of her stomach.

"Aangh, yes" Cassie moaned as her friend trailed kisses further and further down her body.

Wheezie slipped down and planted a kiss on each of her friend's petite hips and then moved all the way down to her thighs.

"Mmm, umm, Wheezie? I think you missed a spot," Cassie inquired.

"I'll get to it, don't you worry." Wheezie assured, "I can't believe you're really that ready yet."

Wheezie moved further down Cassie's pink little legs. Before she finished with Cassie's calves, however, she quickly sneaked her hands down and tickled the pink dragoness' soles.

Cassie squealed with laughter and curled herself up into a tight ball.

"Wh-wh-eeheeheehee-zieee!" Cassie burst out through a giant smile and a barrage of laughter, "s-st-stoooop!"

In an instant, the jovial purple dragoness altered her tactics, changing her tickle to a massage. At the sudden change Cassie's laughter turning into coos of relief. The little dragoness sighed as her body relaxed at her friend's gentle but firm touch.

First one foot then the other, Cassie was in heaven. For a second she wondered just where Wheezie learned to do this, seeing as how she was usually so hyper. In truth, Wheezie was simply focused on her goal. As Cassie sighed and arched her back while Wheezie moved up to her ankles, the purple dragoness made a point to sneak a peek at her friend's swelling treasure, pulling her legs slightly apart as she did.

Her friend's bright pink little labia poked through her delicate slit, standing out against her cream-colored tummy scales. The whole of Cassie's groin was sparkling with moisture, waiting, begging to be touched. Careful not to let herself get distracted too quickly, Wheezie turned back to her massage, moving gracefully up from ankles to calves.

Cassie couldn't help herself; the touch of her dear friend was intoxicating. In all of her novels, no dragon-hero had ever gotten her quite as wet as she was now. As those wonderful hands moved up to her thighs, she couldn't help but quiver in anticipation. Her loins were aflame with tingles of pleasure.

"Aah, Wheezie?" Cassie sighed, "Ooh, you can do whatever you want to me... just... just hurry up a little please?"

"Mmmm, anything huh?" Wheezie replied smoothly, "I thought I was the impatient one."

The little pink dragoness jumped a bit as she felt her friend's fingers spreading open her most intimate treasure. It felt so good to be touched, so right for it to be Wheezie. She looked up and met her new lover's great green eyes.

"You're so pretty Cassie," Wheezie sighed as she ran a finger up her friend's slit, "I always dreamed about this."

"You probably also got Zak's dreams about me too." said Cassie, punctuating with a soft moan as Wheezie located her little pink love-button.

"Maybe," Wheezie admitted with a giggle, "but I know he never dreamed about doing this..."

Wheezie's slender tongue licked right into Cassie's slippery-wet snatch. Her pink friend gasped and had nothing more to say as she trailed her tongue up and down. Short claws clutched at the bed-sheets as the licks came faster. Cassie bit at her lip with the intensity her friend was building toward. In very short order she was writhing and squirming as that tantalizing tongue reached what could only be 'Wheezie speed'.

Her breaths came short as the stimulation built. No matter how many times Quetzal had eaten her out; he could never have matched Wheezie's raw enthusiasm. No matter how much he studied females, Wheezie knew just how to touch a female. Best of all, her long flexible neck allowed her to lick at any angle and get those fine, flexible fingers right where they needed to be.

A gasp followed a finger slipping within Cassie's delicate folds. After only a moment, a second slid in right beside it. She was so wet that they moved within her with no resistance at all, just a sudden, satisfying fullness. Wheezie knew just where she was going and arched her fingers slightly to rub against the rough little spot she found inside. When her pink lover arched her back in pure delight, she knew she had found the right spot.

Hoping to evoke a passionate release from her lover, Wheezie pistoned her arm as quickly as she could, trying to match her licks. Cassie's blissful moans and the way her velvet soft pussy walls squeezed let Wheezie know that Cassie was getting closer every passing moment. Willing herself to ride it out till her little love came; she pushed herself to go just a little faster.

Somehow, Wheezie had never guessed that Cassie would be a screamer. The moment she hit her peak, Wheezie feared that everyone in the cave would have heard. In tandem with her shriek of delight, Cassie positively flooded Wheezie. The purple dragoness grinned despite herself, gladdened that her little love was able to experience such joy that she gave. She lifted her dripping face to regard her now-glowing friend.

"I sure hope no one comes bursting in here after that." Wheezie chortled, "I can just imagine one of your siblings finding me with my face in your honey-pot."

"Aaaah... haaaah, yeah," Cassie gasped, trying to recover her breath, "I think they'd see your nice round purple bum-bum first."

"Hmmm, you're right." Wheezie replied slyly, "Whatdya say we change that?"

"Mm, yeah, you should bring it up here and have some fun too."

"Oooh Cassie, I do think that's a great idea!" Wheezie exclaimed, punctuating her statement with her trademark laugh.

The big purple dragoness clambered back up onto the bed, rotating to present her rather full behind to Cassie.

"Whatcha think babe?" Wheezie wondered, giving a little wiggle. "Purple enough for ya?"

"Mmmm, perfect," Cassie admitted, grabbing on to those full, round cheeks, "But it looks like there is a bit of pink... right... here."

Wheezie shouted out, wide eyed, as she felt Cassie spread her open and take a huge lick. A shudder ran right up her spine, her neck and tail going totally rigid. As Cassie's tongue sank in Wheezie let herself melt into the sensation. She gasped as she felt small claws digging in to her rump and that nice darting tongue sinking deeper inside her.

"Jeeze Cassie," came Wheezie's panting voice, "Where... where did you learn... aaah! AAAaah!"

Cassie had moved her tongue out and started licking vigorously at Wheezie's plump pink love-button. A warm sensation spread between the two dragon-girls as Cassie set herself loose. Her dragon-badge was aglow with her boldness, sending waves of gentle pleasure coursing through her. Grasping the moment she nibbled at Wheezie's delicate folds, licking and sucking that delightful clit in equal measure. With a second thought, she let go of Wheezie's big tender rump with one hand and slipped a finger inside.

"Mmm, Wheezie?" she said between licks, "You just... mmm... gonna sit here?"

Another finger slipped inside, easily accommodated by Wheezie's well-worked cunny. As Cassie resumed licking and started thrusting, Wheezie arched herself to help in her own little banquet. Using her hands to prop herself up, all she could do was use her lips, tongue, and flexible neck to help gain access to Cassie's pretty pink petals. Luckily, this was all she really needed. With no trouble at all she was back to licking that cute little slit like she had never stopped.

Fighting past the haze of dazzling sensation, Cassie slipped a third finger insider her friend's dripping wet love-hole, trying her best to get Wheezie off before she did. It sure provoked a reaction, her hyperactive lover missed a beat in her rapid pussy-licking to gasp and moan for a short time. Amazed that the tight gripping twat could hold so much, Cassie risked pushing her thumb in beside it and continued pumping her little arm.

Wheezie's mind was reeling at the feeling of being stretched open so much. It felt amazing when Cassie started moving in and out.

"Uhhh aaah C-c-cassie?" she stammered, "uuunnngh if you... aaah... if you curve your fingers dow.... OOOHHH YEAAAH!"

Cassie felt a broad rough patch just inside as she curled her fingers, focusing on it caused Wheezie to jump and shudder just a little harder. What amazed her more was that as much as Wheezie's inner walls gripped at her hand, it almost seemed like she could take more. She was curious, but she wasn't sure if her friend would really like it.

The glow at her chest dimmed as she lost confidence.

No! She wasn't about to give up before she even tried! If Wheezie didn't like it, then she would tell her to stop wouldn't she?

Wheezie moaned even louder as she felt her friend's knuckles stretch her even more. Her whole hand slowly glided in, fighting the big dragoness' powerful vaginal muscles the whole way. Cassie's eyes were as wide as she could get them as her wrist disappeared inside her very vocal friend.

"Um... you ok Wheez?" she asked shakily.

"AAaaahaahaaHAAAA! H-how... how much are you in me? OOoooh gaaawd! Sooo full!"

"Uh... heh... my whole hand. Jeeze, Wheeze... I have no idea how this is even possible."

"Unnh... uh... practice?" Wheezie said with a halting giggle. "Wha... wanna k-keep going?"
Feeling an almost morbid sense of relief, Cassie pushed in just a little more before backing out to give another good thrust. Seeing how it went a bit easier, she thrust again.

Wheezie couldn’t believe it. This had to be the most she had in her since... well ever, she guessed. But after a minute or two, she was really getting into it. Her mind cleared enough to consider that Cassie was doing all the work at the moment. Between the waves of electric pleasure washing through her, she took a moment to fish around in her pouch. After only a moment of practiced fumbling, her hand closed around her prize.

It was long, almost as long as her forearm, and at least as thick as her wrist. Cast from her brother's own member while he was asleep, Wheezie now held a near-perfect replica of the tool she had drilled poor little Cassie's hole with during the whole "Switcheroo" incident... well almost. The real thing wasn't transparent purple and it sure didn't have a thick base-ring with "LOOOVE IT!!" etched around it. The real thing was also a bit more pliant, she thought as she brought it to her lips and slid it down as far as it would go.

Cassie had not let up. As Wheezie sucked off the replica of her brother's cock, she was rocked as Cassie's small fist pistoned inside her desperately clenching nethers. Every time her lover hit the end of her barrel, she pumped the dildo down her throat as far as she could let it. She let her upper body rest on her elbows so she could get a finger down onto Cassie's glistening slit.

A coo from Cassie let Wheezie know that her efforts had not gone unnoticed. She was slick and wet, the heat positively radiating from her puffy, aroused slit. Wheezie took another thrust, just to make sure she had lubed up her toy just right, even though she guessed with how easy her fingers slid in that it was almost unnecessary. With no warning whatsoever she withdrew the toy from her mouth, lined it up, and slid it right into Cassie's tight little twat.

Cassie let out a primal groan as her most private of places was stretched as wide as she had ever known in just an instant. Her arm-thrusts halted as all she could do at the moment was moan and hope that her insides adjusted quickly. Somehow it didn't take nearly as long as she expected as her big purple friend gave her a few smooth thrusts. Inwardly she wondered for a moment if this was revenge or a reward.

It felt awesome, she decided, with that thick, delicious shaft being pumped into her by her best girlfriend. Having her hand buried halfway to the elbow inside that same friend and her dragon badge glowing brighter than it had ever been before just made it all that much kinkier. She fought through the urge to just let go and have Wheezie bring her to a shuddering climax, but she could not just let her friend do everything.

With renewed vigor she resumed working her fist into her friend's juicy pussy. Now it was a race, who would cum first depended solely on how much the other could take. Cassie was determined that she would give Wheezie the prize this time. She could feel herself clenching on the toy, enhancing every movement she felt within her. But likewise, Wheezie was clenching down on her fist, and another advantage was that she had not gotten off yet.

As she pushed her hand in again an idea sparked across her passion-addled mind. Acting on her whim, she wiggled her fingers against the rough spot she had found earlier. Wheezie's clit needed attention too, she thought. It was sticking out there like a button candy just begging to be touched. Her hand came up, her thumb rubbing the little nub vigorously in time to her thrusts and finger-wiggles.

"AAAAHHHHH!" Wheezie cried suddenly, "Nnnnnnnnnnnno faiIiIiIir!!! I'mgunna...gunna...aaaahhhhgunnafriggincuuuuuum!"

Cassie winced in surprise as her friend's orgasmic juices squirted out all over her face. Her hand felt like it would be crushed, the muscles squeezing so tightly her hand almost slipped entirely out. Try as she might, she couldn't fight it, as the muscles relaxed she was pulled back in and as they tightened again pushed back out. Gush after gush splashed across her face and dribbled onto her chest.

It was enough to break her concentration. Without a buffer of will, Cassie crashed over the edge herself, letting out a shrill scream as her own orgasm rocked her frame. She clenched herself, feeling the toy push out of her own well-worked snatch. Try as she might, though, Wheezie had a firm grip on her special dong, and it simply could not be pushed all the way out.

The ride seemed to last forever, but then suddenly crashed. Both girls were exhausted, neither remembering ever cumming so hard. Both were drenched, and so was the bed. In a near synchronous movement, both relaxed, with Cassie's hand finally free from her friend's velvet folds and Wheezie's toy slipping easily out of Cassie's now-well-stretched cooch. Wheezie rolled off her friend to lie beside her and for a long while there was little more sound than the both of them breathing.

"Wow." Cassie said finally, breaking the silence.

"Heh, betcha never read about that in one of those books huh." Wheezie said between deep breaths.

"I sure haven't. Thanks Wheezie, I really needed that."

"Awww, what are friends for?" she replied patting her lovers hip with a gentle hand.

"No really," Cassie insisted, "I really really needed that. In fact, any time you feel like doing it again..."

"Hey! Your dragon-badge is glowing!" Wheezie noticed for the first time, "you mean... you were nervous about... you and me?"

"Well... yeah," Cassie admitted.

"After Quetzal... and Zak and me together... and me as a male... all that and you were still nervous?!" Wheezie exclaimed, punctuating everything with a snorting laugh.

"Oh don't worry," Cassie said boldly, "I'm not going to let any of this slip away just because I'm shy. In fact... um... how about the next time I feel like doing this... I'll let you know."

"Sounds great to me," Wheezie said with another laugh, "You and me together? Looooove it!"

"The only thing I don't know... is how we can let each other know without tipping off any of the boys." Cassie mused aloud, "I mean males are great and all... but just not all the time."

Wheezie let her eyes drift across her new partner, her perfect pink curved, that creamy chest, her cute little blue spots... her feet. She reached up and quickly scrabbled her pretty painted claws across Cassie's soles making her jump and giggle.

"I've got it!" Wheezie said, "We'll just call it our special tickle time! I mean, that's what got us in this mess in the first place."

"Sounds good to me," Cassie giggled, retaliating on Wheezie's thigh.

The big purple dragoness let out her own laughs before both of them let up, still a little tired from all their exertions.

As Wheezie's mind drifted as she lay there, looking at Cassie's dainty little toe-claws, she felt something present in the back of her mind.

<Was it good for you Zakie?> she wordlessly asked.
<So good Wheez, I never knew you could have so much fun like that.> her brother replied.
<Way better than some game-day with the boys, huh?>
<Waaay better, though I'm gonna have to clean my half of the room now after this. I'll do that and I guess you should rest a little while you can.>
<Yeah... she is really surprising. Good thing she could never be as hyper as me.> Wheezie ended with a mental laugh.

She let herself relax a bit on the bed that smelled just like her best friend.

"So... um... are you ready for another... special tickle time?" asked Cassie.

All characters portrayed herein are assumed to have reached consensual age according to Dragonland Law 41a-0182- Subsection F. No Dragons were actually harmed in the production of this story, unless they wanted to be.

Ils aiment : Toi ?